SaudiNIC has published amended domain name regulations. The most important changes include:
- an administrative contact that must be a natural person, based in Saudi Arabia.
- the introduction of the second Top Level Domain .sa in addition to com.sa.
- a registrant must be one of the following:
- An entity physically located in Saudi Arabia
- A natural person, not underage, with a Saudi national identification card or equivalent document issued by the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia;
- An entity with a registration or license issued by a pertinent authority in Saudi Arabia
- An owner of a trademark or trade name that is registered in Saudi Arabia.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the amended regulations.
Post a Comment