Are you the owner of a co.uk domain name who has been waiting to secure your matching .uk domain? As a co.uk domain holder you have the first right to register the matching .uk domain and right now is the perfect time to do so.
For a limited time you now have the opportunity to register your matching .uk domain free of charge for the first year. Between 10 November 2015 and 7 January 2016 new .uk domain registrations will have the first year registration fee waived.
This is a great opportunity to secure your .UK domain name at no cost to you. The .UK extension is the shorter and more attractive option for businesses and individuals in the United Kingdom and we feel it will eventually become the default choice for UK brands. It is imperative that you secure these .uk domains before they become available to the general public.
Here are a few benefits to securing your .uk name:
*It’s a shorter UK focused web domain for businesses. It brings the UK domain space in line with the more familiar international format of other shorter country codes like .de and .fr
* It brings all the same benefits of trust, reliability and credibility as the .co.uk, .org.uk and other members of the UK domain family
* .UK is easier to remember and firmly states where you are and who your audience is
* If you do not renew your domain you will lose the right of first refusal
* Any domain not renewed will no longer carry your right of first refusal
* The domain is free for the first year. After that normal annual fees apply
* co.uk domain names must have been registered prior to 6 June, 2014
If you have any questions about this promotion or would like to
secure your matching .UK domain name free of charge, please email our 24/7 support team at